Marketing is an exciting, fast-paced, and contemporary business discipline. We are always engaged in marketing activities, either as buyers or as sellers. Marketing involves anticipating, managing, and satisfying demand via the exchange process.
Marketing involves a wide range of activities as:
- Marketing research and market analysis.
- Broadening an organization’s scope
- Consumer analysis
- Product and product price planning
- Distribution planning
- Promotion planning
- Managing the marketing process and marketing mix.
Marketing managers make marketing-related decisions like choosing who customers are,
what goods and services to offer, where to sell these goods and services, the features to stress
in ads, and the prices. They also determine how to be ethical and socially responsible, and
whether to sell products globally (in addition to domestically).
- Teacher: Dr Mohamed Bitar